MrLunk on Instagram

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Little Black Book Of MARIJUANA, By: Steve Elliott

Today I received my copy of my friend Steve Elliott's book...

I really love Steve Elliott's Little Black Book of Marijuana..
But I have to say that I knew most of this info allready...
No surprise, since I have been reading learning about... and smoking weed for over 20 years...

I realy wanted a copy of this book because it is nice and small and contains mostly all important information...

It is especially nice to carry around in yer bag or pocket to use as printed proof...

Tja for some strange reason, people don't beleive the real story of possibilities and options that hemp can bring the world...
Including the cure for cancer and many other positive things...

But...
When you can show them what you told is allso in print...
You usually have a much better start to your speach/conversation...

Jack Herer's , 'The Emperor wears no clothes' is a very nice 'studybook', but it's sortof unhandy to carry around all yea,
due to it's A4 magazine size...

A very good and much advised Buy for any1
Whowants to know more about weed and allso for anyone who allready has the knowledge but needs a little reference in print sometimes ;)

The only thing I miss a littlebit is a refence list...

But then again...
If Steve Elliott were to include a ref.list in this little book...
It wouldn't be a little book anymore...


Grtz,

Search This Blog

Find MrLunk on Facebook

Pinterest

Last 30 days: