More to explore
- Does microwaving weed destroy THC content?
- The Chinese symbol for Marijuana Cannabis Hemp
- Index of Free Cannabis / Marijuana eBooks (PDF)
- Tibet, the Origin of Hemp and the Tibetan monks...
- THC and CBD are not the only healing compounds in Cannabis / Marijuana.
- Rest in Green Franco Loja, you will be missed by many !!! 1 Love.
- W A R N I N G ! MARIJUANA IS DANGEROUS !
- Study: Alcohol More Dangerous Than LSD, Ecstacy, Meth, Heroin and Cannabis !!
- Haarlem 420 Coffeeshop tour 2009
- Mythbusters: Pulp fiction 420 Myth Busted
- 2017 (3)
- 2016 (12)
- 2015 (13)
- 2014 (53)
- 2013 (60)
- 2012 (55)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (68)
- 2009 (227)
- 2008 (2)
Thursday, July 28, 2011
12:18 AM | Posted by Peter Lunk | | Edit Post
In this myth shattering, information packed documentary, learn from physicians and leading researchers about medicinal cannabis and its demonstrated effects on human health.
This game-changing movie presents the most comprehensive synopsis to date of the real science surrounding the world's most controversial plant.
Topics include: * What the consensus is from over 1500 scientific and medical trials * What conditions have been proven to benefit from medical marijuana * Its historical use as medicine dating back over 5300 years * Methods of delivery and their different advantages * Government sponsored studies intended to show Marijuana having negative effects that yielded the exact opposite results * Common myths about negative effects of Marijuana and what the research really says about these topics
Dr. David Bearman
Former Director of Haight Ashbury Drug Treatment Program
Founder of Isla Vista Medical Clinic
Member of Governor Reagan's Inter-Agency Task Force on Drug Abuse
Dr. Donald TashkinDr. Donald Tashkin
Emeritus Professor of Medicine UCLA
Medical Director of UCLA Pulmonary Function Laboratory
Dr. Donald AbramsDr. Donald Abrams
Director, Integrative Oncology Research Program Integrative Medicine Physician.
Professor of Clinical Medicine at UCSF and Chief of Hematology/Oncology at San Francisco General Hospital
Dr. Robert SternerDr. Robert Sterner
UCSD General Surgeon
Graduate of Harvard & UCLA
Certified in Oriental and Traditional Chinese Medicine
Credits: * James Schmachtenberger (Executive Producer) * Lindsey Ward (Director/Producer) * Troy Brajkovich (Director of Photography)
Directors YT: MindzEyeFilm